There is sometimes a misconception that you must be dealing with a big life issue to benefit from counselling, when in fact counselling is helpful in all sorts of situations:
· Perhaps you are lacking in confidence
· Maybe your self-esteem is at a low ebb
· Maybe you are feeling anxious and stressed and your usual ways of coping are no longer working for you
· Perhaps you find it difficult to say “no” and find yourself feeling resentful and exhausted
· Maybe you are trying to come to terms with loss or a change in circumstances
· Maybe you believe you must be strong, and that “seeking help” is a sign of weakness
If any of the above resonates with you counselling can help.
My name is Maria, and I am a qualified and accredited Counsellor.
I will help you focus on what you would like to gain from counselling and work with you in a gentle and empathic way to explore any unhelpful patterns of behavior that are keeping you stuck and no longer serving you.
Together we will work towards a way forward that feels right for you.